As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.
Instead of keeping his election promises of 2016 concerning protecting American 2nd Amendment Rights, the President with his family have now listed their gun control expansions on what are already thousands of gun control laws which ballooned after the 1968 Gun Control Act.
(Editor's note: This story lacks reaction from gun owners and Second Amendment supporters. Comment from those groups was not immediately available, given the early ...https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/how-many-gun-laws-
During a 75-minute event on Monday, Trump called on Florida Gov. Rick Scott to outline the steps he is taking to respond to the Feb. 14 shooting in Parkland, Fla. Scott said he plans to increase funding to protect schools and to tighten gun restrictions on those with mental health issues.
Melania Trump says she has been “heartened” to see children “across this country” speaking out after the deadly shooting at a Florida high school.
The first lady says children are the future and “they deserve a voice.”
Eric Trump says there is room for “common sense” gun measures in the wake of a Florida school shooting.
So in review, Donald Trump wants the following gun control measures:
- Examining your private medical records
- Denying 18 to 21 year olds from owning a firearm
- Banning bumpstocks without regulation.
Melania Trump's idea of gun control is:
- Having children decide what parts of the Constitution to destory.
- Just what is common sense as America has according to Trump ridiculous measures.
The Lame Cherry actually researched this so that you will understand what it requires to purchase a firearm in America.
- You must be a US Citizen
- You must have proof of identification.
- You must be 18 years old for a long gun and 21 for a handgun
- You must fill out a federal application and pass
- You must pass a background check by the FBI
You must be 21 years of age to purchase a handgun from a Federal Firearms Licensed dealer (FFL)
You must be 18 years of age to purchase a long gun from a FFL dealer
All handguns must be transferred from an FFL dealer to the customer in the state of the customer’s residence
Customers must complete the federal ATF F 4473 and pass the required Brady Act background check before a firearm can be transferred
Here are a few additions.
- You can not purchase a short barrel shotgun or rifle without exception.
- You can not purchase a full auto weapon without a Class 3 license
- You can not purchase a weapon if you are felon.
- You can not purchase a weapon if you are guilty of spousal abuse.
It is a revelation to have proof that Donald Trump and the NRA leadership have joined to expand gun control, against their own base, but the cartel understands this as gun control will be more readily accepted when it is coming from a Republican.
Donald Trump and Trump Brand simply needs to sign onto the banning of over 200 firearms in the neo Cicilline gun ban now being promoted in Congress, which will be a fight, an what will result is what this is all about in opening your medical files in order to deny you your Constitutional Rights.
Once again another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.