Thursday, May 17, 2018

All that Glitters is not Green




As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

Seth Green is a remarkable Kramer character from Seinfeld in for a short red haired man who could not act, he has become quite successful and established like a unicorn of fiction.

For most people, we are in a world where we never get a break. If we get a dream come true, it is snatched right out from under us at the last moment. Like Andrew McCabe being fired, that was the first time he ever was f*cked over in life so he went into meltdown. For people like me I just figure it is just the load of shit for the day.

That is what sets this blog apart in I am not a Rush Limbaugh were my mum got me a job. I am the kid whose mother threw water on my dreams and the child who had their ideas stolen by others for their profit.

For Seth Green, he has the luxury like all successful and well off people have in God is just an idea, they can deny as God has never gotten them yet by the short and curlies and really brought terror into their lives in the most interesting ways possible, as Christians get the interesting terror while those devil knows are not going to be a problem, get the easy ride.

I like the work of Seth Green. I like his attitude. I like allot of things about him. I just wonder in his denial of God and then retraction as it is bad for business,  that he has to quantify his obliterating God from this world as the god Green has decided that everyone is responsible for their own actions.

Oddly, Green is fixated on how people use God to blame for their doing the wrong thing. He somehow has concluded that most wars are over people forcing other people to pray to their god. That is rather limited in context as while FDR went all Christian to con Americans to go murder German Nazi and Japanese Tojo, religion really has had zero to do with the grand wars of empire from the Assyrian, Babylonian, Greek, Roman, British, American or Chicom, as it is always about one thing, and that is the color of gold.
It is easy though for Green to cop out about God and religion, as that sets best with getting jobs in Hollywood as they all just repeat the same intellectual psycho analysis blaming God and those who believe in Him as the problem
Seth Green though has a religion of himself about being responsible for himself and he is not speaking for others. Interesting religion, in it makes one wonder what the apologist Green experienced in his wee years that has him so upset as an adult that he is preaching responsibility and making yourself clear. It would seem that Mr. Green was let down, let himself down, and never has dealt with that.


"God is, to me, pretty much an idea. God is, to me, pretty much a myth created over time to deny the idea that we're all responsible for our own actions."

 He later clarified in 2013: 


 I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I find it sad and unfortunate how many wars are fought and lives are lost in a quest to insist that someone else pray the same way you do. I have a deep belief in the divinity of the Universe, and I had no ability to really comprehend the scope or magnitude of all the things that I don't understand. But I've never been the guy who says 'I don't believe in God' or 'I don't believe in some kind of overlaying, governing force that makes everything symmetrical' and I've never been interested in being anyone's spokesman, whether it's organized religion or the opposite. I'm my own spokesperson. I take great pains to always say I only speak for me.

All of these excuses whether it is Stephen Hawking now rotting in the grave as he waits in hell as the god he is in denying God will be judging him when this all ends in time and time ends. There is a difference though in Seth Green, in he has no Harvey Weinstein dick diddling of women or children, he talks about being responsible, and with success he never became a Meathead Reiner who hates himself.
I would that Seth Green actually became joined with the God who does not make excuses why Seth Green does not exist. Of course, satan would then start attacking him, he would lose his Hollywood friends and jobs, and all of those things which came so easy he is feeling guilty about as hundreds were rejected for each one of his job successes, would now have him not succeeding as once one stops becoming a spokesman for the opposition to God, those opposing God stop that rewards program as you are no longer serving that message.

Everything looks so easy when money and fame validate all you are, so you can pass judgment on others. Hollywood has numbers of these prophets like Christian Bale, George Takei, Debra Messing, Bruce Campbell who have a number of judgments on America and Americans, but some like Campbell have learned to silently continue with their employment as speaking out early did not benefit their careers.

If only to suffer for the short season here, whether 70 days or 70 years, what is that compared to an eternity. No, not everyone's God can be right. That is why Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life, as other religious creations were manufactured to speak to the deluded the messages they chose to hear.

It must be a difficult burden to have everything worked out in your mind only to have to quantify it, as your truth is subject to clarification once you have spoken it.


I am responsible for all of my thoughts, words and deeds. That is why I need Christ Who has already paid for those thoughts, words and deeds, so I do not have to, as I moment by moment, seek to improve my discipline, instead of giving in and making excuses that there is no God.


Psalm 14:1


The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

The fool contains errors in their thought process, so all their actions are offensive, as there can not be any enduring good without God.




agtG