Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Dating an Obama Adoptive Daughter



 Look, Princess Di gave me her thong, so that makes me royalty



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.




Lots of people tell me I look like Princess Diana by the way I wear her thong.



Look Malia, you look nothing like her, and she was dead
so she couldn't have given you her Muslim thong from Dodi.

 

You must be blind in not seeing I look like Diana.
We are both white, blonde and have blue eyes!

 

 Prince Charles wanted me to marry William,
but Wills thought I looked too much like his mum......



 Malia I looked up the address of a person
who says she has some medication which will help you.....



I don't need any psychiatrist. Here let me take my thong off
and show you it has PRINCESS monogrammed on it. 
 



My thong and I talk all the time  about how much
I look like Diana. I can't believe you don't believe me.





Oh look Malia, I just got a text from the army
and I am being deployed to Mars for the next 10 years. 



 I guess this means we are breaking up Malia
as those long distance relationships never work out....


Yeah, we'll my thong says I can join the army
and fly to Mars to be with you!!!

 


agtG