Wednesday, February 27, 2019

The HAARP Critters



On my, the HAARP little people.........



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

It is my misfortune in being a poor orphan that I have to go out and take care of the living things outside every day. There is not any taking any time off as things have to be fed in below zero cold. I am going to though give a Lame Cherry exclusive in something which literally has been bothering me, and it is affecting me as I type this, in every time these HAARP snow bombs go off I feel like my eyes are full of things.

It is not sandlike when you are sleepy and it is not like being out in a dust storm, but that is close. It just feels like something is in my eyes. They burn, they are hard to focus and it is most annoying.

I have shown before the snow fungus which grows here under heavy snowfalls on the grass. I know that HAARP sprays the upper atmosphere with metallic dusts and filaments, but whatever this is, it seems like something is growing in that snow and it sort of feels like if you had cotton fibers in your eyes.

As no one else has mentioned this and I think it is related to an upper respiratory cough which comes from this snow as your body attempts to coat it and rid itself of it, I call this the HAARP critters and after this is posted, I fully intend to go wash my eyes out again and get some relief.

Once again, another Lame Cherry exclusive from the brier patch as no one else provides this kind of insight and data, because they are all Mockingbird funded.


Nuff Said




agtG