Wednesday, February 13, 2019

When Rush Limbaugh Wed His Daughter




So Lame Cherry warned me I married my daughter.....


As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.







Of course Rusty dear, I promise to love your money.....





Don't smear the make up dear, as I have two dates later...





 Aren't the Patriots great Katherine.........
Yes in bed they are, especially those black ones.





I couldn't believe it what my private dick found out....



Yeah Rush, she was around the block when I met her
and taught me things money couldn't buy in Vegas.
She told me she was the sugar and I was the daddy


Rusty, stop glomming on me as my other men
don't like the scent of lounge lizard on me.






Katherine, you look like you just took some big wood.....





What? me gay?



 

I've got a date Rusty, maybe you could nap with the old gal.




Katherine why does the cockpit smell like cock?





Yeah I crocodile rocked her Rush...
So did the band!!!


 

Rush always liked my perfume, it was fresh semen.





As you can see my cat really loves me too...




Katherine is that you moaning......




Plagiarize this for your show.



Elton John - The Bitch is Back (1974) With Lyrics! - YouTube

An Elton John top ten single in 1974 and the opening track on his album "Caribou." It was also included on Greatest Hits Volume II. Lyricist Bernie Taupin's wife Maxine is credited with the phrase ...


Nuff Said.

agtG