Tuesday, June 25, 2019

The Sex Scouts


No Johnny, in Christian Protestant America, you are safe in the Boy Scouts
 as we believe in God's Fire and Brimstone Merit Badge for Sodom and Gomorrah


As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


 The list of Boy Scouts leaders accused of sexual abuse
has nearly 3,000 more names than previously known (CNN)


It was only 3000 pedophiles raping only 6000 little boys......



 

 I know that compass goes screwy around that fag. That's the reason
I gave it to you, it points out the pedos to avoid.




Hello little boy, want to earn a merit badge the easy way?



 

But Scout Master I don't remember any badges for sleeping in one sleeping bag.



 

My name is Donald. I am 8 years old and I like
to tie boys up and make them like me.




Yes I am a male role model for young boys.




Let Aunt Madonna show you how to swing both ways.




There is nothing creepy about grown men being half
naked in little boy costumes!



 
Why yes I like having little boy friends. 







If you are a good boy, I will show you the selfie below my belt line....


Turning the Boy Scouts into the Fag Scouts certainly has turned out perfectly according to everything liberals tell us is a normal world.


 


Nuff Said




agtG