Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Alexandria Ocasio Cortez and the Toiletini


This tastes just like the Toiletinis down in Texas.....
 


As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

 In this age, I tell you that I have a girl crush on Frederica Wilson. I thought after that swexy Michelle Obama, and yes I mean SWEXY, had gone off on perpetual European vacation after writing her exhaustive book, I thought that the era of hot quadroons was over, but take a look at this fine dark chocolate, this fine brown sugar, this fine sugar mama, this mocha with a cream swirl in the US House of Representatives.





Representative Frederica Wilson


Now I don't know why she is posing with criminals like James Comey, but I just feel like the Tin Man from the Wizard of Oz in looking that them ruby slips and hoping Frederica taps them heels and comes back to Kansas.

You got to respect Frederica in going to shut down the internet. I am all for it. I am all for her prosecuting those who mock Congress online. As members of Congress have the right to not be frightened by keyboards tapping out things as while I know of no law where it is a against the law to "frighten members of Congress", I agree it is a shame that Congress persons are Netphobic when there are so many other phobics to be like Blackophobic which White people are of powerful Blackness.

You heard of scared of the dark. What more proof do you need.



Rep. Frederica Wilson demands prosecution for those who mock Congress online

"We're gonna shut them down and work with whoever it is to shut them down, and they should be prosecuted," she continued. "You cannot intimidate members of Congress, frighten members of Congress. It is against the law, and it's a shame in this United States of America."


So the Border Patrol is calling Alexandria Ocasio Cortez a liar. I don't know if they will now be prosecuted for frightening AOC or how this new prosecution works, but I thought I would do some research and I believe that AOC was telling the truth about beaners chugging toilet water while in invader prison.


Border Patrol Council VP Calls Bullsh*t on AOC - Demands Government Release Video of Her Visit ...


Here is what I mean. This is Pepe the dog from Honduras drinking out of the toilet.




Wow they have big cups here in America!

 

Here is Pepe the cross transgender having a drink.








America what a great place. You can drink and do guano all in the Big Gulp!


And here is Pepette, drinking from the john.




I hope Starbucks uses toilet water as it tastes better than the water in the Rio Grande.


AOC has made all of this fashionable now and she was captured at a drive through ordering.





I would like a thick burger, a frosty shake, curly fries, onion rings and after my visit to the immigrant detention center, just dip my large drink in the toilet with a little ice.



The problem is this response from the drive through.





What do you mean you are out of the blue toilet bowl water!!!




Look amigo, this is racist in I want my toilet bowl water like the people down on the border!!!




I just don't know what  to do about this trend as what do you do when you invite foreigners over? Do you offer them a soda or do you just point to the shitter and tell them to help themselves when they are thirsty? I mean when a member of Congress visits, do you offer them regular bottled water or fill an empty one out of the toilet as that is what is now in vogue. I mean would some grape kool ade work as a replacement if you worked on the color, or would AOC be upset it was not the right Tidy Bowl color?



 

¡Maldito sea! Fabiana, stop hogging the bowl as AOC is coming over later!!!

 

As for that, is Frederica going to be unleashing the Justice Department on the internet if she don't get toilet bowl water? For that matter, is it racist now to not serve toilet water to all these foreigners?  I mean OSHA has regulations that there have to be toilets at certain distances from work, will OSHA now have to have regulations of toilet bowls at certain distances so AOC can have a drink when she gets thirsty at work.

I hope democrats in the next debate explain all of this on the etiquette of toilet bowl drinks. Just how does one make the perfect Toiletini, is it shaken or stirred, and do you put it into a tumbler or just pour a shot into the toilet and let the foreigners serve themselves?




Damn you can't make a good AOC Toiletini without the large olives!!


 

agtG