Saturday, July 6, 2019

Thank you Anne




As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.



It is always nice to have a day avoiding relatives in having mixed emotions about people you detest. Anyway enough whining as Anne nicely notified me of this:



So I go through the hoops to create a new button as I get told every so often that people have trouble donating.

Dear LC, I usually send you funds from your blog page, but that method doesn't work currently, so I'm doing it this way. I always heap praise on you & it's deserved. This a token of my gratitude for your wisdom, voice and heart. You are totally unique imo. My best to TL! Thanks, Anne

Anne is very kind in her words and I am grateful in her telling me about the glitch. I think it is fixed now in Paypal was doing updates.



 






NEW PAYPAL













OLD PAYPAL



























 Anyway it is odd being at a family thing with creeps who are going to hell, who hate my ass, and I know what assholes they are, and the frauds sit around knowing not to approach me..

Tomorrow is round two.

If only Christopher Walken, Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn were at the party.



agtG