Saturday, July 27, 2019

The Coniah Time Line








As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


Several years ago when I was moving to write the Jehu timeline, another current was surging in the matrix, which I will now define as the Coniah time line.

Coniah was Jeconiah, the last "real" puppet leader of Judah, before he stupidly led an insurrection against Babylon, and I think they put a hook in his nose and led him off to exile.

I have not yet as typing this, have inquired of this time line, even though it has troubled me before. I am certain though it pertains to a national leader of the 13 tribes and for this to take place, it factors out that things are really wrong in the world.

I place this here as waymark of motion as the time line builds again or spools up.



Jeremiah the Prophet
Chapter 22
25 And I will give thee into the hand of them that seek thy life, and into the hand of them whose face thou fearest, even into the hand of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, and into the hand of the Chaldeans.
 26 And I will cast thee out, and thy mother that bare thee, into another country, where ye were not born; and there shall ye die.
 27 But to the land whereunto they desire to return, thither shall they not return.


Coniah I believe was treated well, but it ended his entire dynasty, as Jerusalem ceased to be.

If you read Scripture in this, Jeremiah was in company of the King's daugthers though after the fall of Jerusalem. Legend in Ireland, states he appeared there with that daughter, Teataphni in the Tribe of Dan which had settled there and transferred the crown of David there as she married the Danite king's son. That crown rests now in London with Jacob's Pillar Stone.


Thus saith the LORD, Write ye this man childless, a man that shall not prosper in his days: for no man of his seed shall prosper, sitting upon the throne of David, and ruling any more in Judah.

Things are shifting again, and poor orphan me is meeting with a lawyer about bills this morning. Leave me to die, and see what manifests across the world as the butterfly wing becomes the hurricane.


Whatever the Coniah time line is, it is spooling up again, and it will affect America, or I believe that the Holy Ghost would not be bringing it to my attention.

Once again another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.



Nuff Said



agtG