Wednesday, July 31, 2019

The Look of Celebrity





As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


You know they always talk about the Mandella Effect, like Mandella was dead before he was alive, and like that Bible verse of liars laying down with lambs.

It is like this in I thought I remembered Shep Smith looking different.









Then there is that Mayor Peter of Mike Pence's background.




I just think I remember them looking different.



Like this freak, in that faggy Sheldon. I remember him looking like Leonard Nimoy.





And how about Ellen. I used to kind of think she was hot, like if you were a horny of legal age 16 year old in Iran, and she was your babysitter, you might want to hit that.





But now it is  like a Victor Hugo novel.


So anyway that is like that Picasso Effect in I just seem to think people looked different when I first knew them, and now they don't look so the same.





Nuff Said



agtG
















agtG