Monday, July 15, 2019

The War over Lame Cherry







As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


As I just flash checked traffic flow on the blog, I thought I would share a most interesting proof of what I have been posting on. There has been a concerted Google effort to suppress the traffic flow of this blog. The numbers here have been neutralized down by 25% since I started exposing the fabrications at 1600 Penn and you rich people with your big portfolios making money off of the last generation of Americans, have had a problem finding that DONATE button.








In observing all the traffic suppression, I have noted a series of spikes, in someone who is interested in this neutralizing the suppression of this blog has been spiking numbers. The most recent traffic flow spikes have been out of Indonesia, and today it was Vietnam. In order to be running this kind of spike, it requires bots, it requires a great deal of money and influence, and it requires in this game the kind of protection that regimes do not show up and shut things down. The people behind this are connected and that is fascinating to me, as I do enjoy watching the patterns in this.

As you can see in the screen grab, Vietnamese views outnumber American views 3 to 1. That is most interesting.





This is what it looks like when the power players start fighting over a poor orphan girl bringing you exclusive insights to all of this drama.

Why it matters is why it matters to those in power, as this is multinational and is a story which will not be covered, as it will expose all of the fake bot amplification of Fakebook accounts producing fraud revenues running out of the NSA.

In the time I typed this, the Vietnamese have spiked 8 to 1 over the United States.  It is interesting being the popular girl and having the boys fighting over you. I just would like for them to donate to show how much they love me.


Nuff Said



agtG