Friday, August 16, 2019

A Little Help From A Friend




As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

TL and Sandy were talking about our future home, and Sandy offered some ideas about decorating and picking things up, which was much appreciated.  I have mentioned how she decorates masterpieces before. She makes Martha Stewart look like a club flisted Neanderthal. It is like she makes Mount Rushmore, and then you notice the little rocks are all Michelangelo's David in miniature.

I thought though an example of the differences in Sandy and myself in decorating might be of help.


Here is a rock in which Sandy and I both started out with.





Here is what my rock got decorated with.





This is what Sandy's rock turned out like after few things done to it.







Here is a chicken we started out with.





A fox ran off with mine, so I had to make do with a bucket.






Somehow Sandy put the chicken in the coup and it came out like this at sunrise.






 Here is a fire hydrant.





This is how mine got decorated.





Here is Sandy's.








Then there is this voting booth.




This is how my decorating panned out.





This is what Sandy's project looked like.







I think this must be why Sandy was offering to help me with some hints on decorating as she has seen my work.



Once again another lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


Nuff Said



agtG