Friday, December 20, 2019

Not Telling






As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


Here am I, the poor orphan girl, about to present you with something, but here am I not about to tell you what that is. I know how most of you speed read and bail on the Bible things, but in this is a mystery which will make all the difference in your lives.

I will state this, that maybe if you pray to the Father, for what this is and if you are mature enough, you may have it revealed to you what this is. I do know what it is though and in experience, have reached some conclusions as I continue to study this.




Ezekiel the Prophet
Chapter 1

15  As I looked at the living creatures, I saw a wheel on the ground beside each creature with its four faces. 16  This was the appearance and structure of the wheels: They sparkled like topaz, and all four looked alike. Each appeared to be made like a wheel intersecting a wheel. 17  As they moved, they would go in any one of the four directions the creatures faced; the wheels did not change direction as the creatures went. 18  Their rims were high and awesome, and all four rims were full of eyes all around. 19  When the living creatures moved, the wheels beside them moved; and when the living creatures rose from the ground, the wheels also rose. 20  Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, and the wheels would rise along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels. 21  When the creatures moved, they also moved; when the creatures stood still, they also stood still; and when the creatures rose from the ground, the wheels rose along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels

Isaiah the Prophet
Chapter 6

6Then one of the seraphim flew to me, and in his hand was a glowing coal that he had taken with tongs from the altar. 7And with it he touched my mouth and said, “Now that this has touched your lips, your iniquity is removed and your sin is atoned for.”


Someday by God, you may be enlightened to what this is all about. I have suffered, been orphaned, impoverished, sickened and wanted out of this earth, before I was Inspired to this.
Not handing the keys over for free.

Once again, another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

Nuff Said




agtG



agtG