Thursday, October 22, 2020

Phishing Lame Cherry

 


 

As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

 I told TL in how much I hate oceans, beaches and people, I have had enough of all of this in being exhausted as I feel like I could sleep for months in 90 degree heat and not wake up.

The preface of this is we have had really shitty weather, I have not been able to get things done and I still have to get feed delivered for our livestock. On top of this, I will again repeat why I do not interact with numbers of people, because of the problems involved in being me, as it is not just demonic attacks, it is this interesting thing in the past few days someone has been phishing me.

There was Hans from Germany today with a bank draft. There was Paypal. There was another major site which I will not mention, but all wanted me to click on a link, like John Panetta did last year with Hillary Clinton, in someone really wants to find out who the Lame Cherry is, and get into my business.

This is what election meddling looks like. As club fisted as this is, it is some state sponsored hackers, trolling out emails.......yes someone phished my email from someone who made contact with me, and now these keyboard turds are dreaming of going through my one click fits all, to get into the NSA, CIA, Pentagon, FBI, or something else, as surely I'm a government asset, who resides in Fairfax County, have a personal driver, more bodyguards than the President with machine guns, and when I speed dial 1600 Penn Avenue, Ivanka is the one who picks up the phone and says, "Yes Mam, I will get Daddy right away".

Of course there are 12 of me, all brilliant minds, all reflecting my impossible genius, housed in one female brain.

Sorry just took a break, not in not feeling great, but had to scare a bueto out of the yard. Yes me without a gun.

Anyway someone was monitoring this blog and part of their mission was to phish me. The Hans one was like a 16KB data file, which of course was an exe trojan.

OK TL said I have to listen to this song. You might as well too with your high speed internet.


Fleetwood Mac - The Chain (Official Music Video)


As we are into Stevie Nicks curtain flapping.

 

Fleetwood Mac - The Chain (Official Music Video)

agtG