Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Liars and Manipulators

 



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter


David John Oates on Rense featured more snake tongue from Pedo Joe and included more snake charmers in these frauds that run the CIA Mockingbird public religions.


I'm tired so no need to explain liars and manipulators




Pedo Joe


My agenda not against Russia but for America - A sharp snake


To defend our democratic values - You finance it


In Afghanistan - Snake plans the rest


I did what I came to do - I go walk it tough


We were not going to allow this - Bring your con know you


Let's hug and love each other - Let's kiss and may God bless the trees



Joel Osteen



It's great to have you here - They have guilt


Good friends and - The soul let you skim


Share this page with a friend - Help with those debts


The mistake you made - Damn we get some


He has you in the palm of His hand - I wash my hiss


Going to be happier - Disease lock I fed


Now his customers parked off site - This sermon sucks


The wrong thing happened - The deal will fake you


God had his hands on you - And then I'll ruin you


Family members who have nothing to do with you - Always remember meth


He looked down on himself - See this and you tap misery


Your mistakes are not too many for God - I'm not scared


Letting him think - It will hide little con


Life threw you some curves - You mock satan


Lord as my Savior - Draw harm in the muck



Billy Graham



Let us pray - Help me wash

The crusade was closed - Look at the slime that I have

It was God's will - and God you forget

Committing your life to Him - That satan is true





agtG