Saturday, July 24, 2021

Eye Window Dark Shades

 


As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


Where do you want me
Where are you coming through
Where do you want me
Where are you going to.

I once saw a vision but then it was a dream
Happy was the night in the twilight day
A seer was my eyes but I was blind to them
Stumbling I fell on an acid trip way

Ring ring ring, ring my bell
From deep in my ears, I hear that sound
Deep deeper in you, I hear you well
A music box of thought to be wound


What do you want, what do you want with me
Can you not see, in what your vision sees
Slumber mirage what you are seeing through
See now through me in my eyes upon you.

White lies dark truths
All there is, is a mystery
Fantasy or dreams




Where do you want me

Mar 6, 2009 ... Underwaterboys - Shriekback (Big night music 1986) We all know fata morgana She keeps herself to herself She likes the sound of explosions ...


agtG