Sunday, August 29, 2021

Glory Days Glory Times




I'll give you a minute.....no just a sec.


As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.



Let us face it, that some leaders are just too important for us and have better thangs to do.




Step it up Mikhail, tee time in a few..

So what if it is about nuclear war, that golf game is important.


So what if Americans are dead.



Mother of Slain US Marine Exposes What Biden Did To Her Family



Wearing my heart on my sleeve.....



Got to get your beauty pedo sleep or the children won't find you attractive.





Leaders are more important than the people, and busy leaders who are more important than we the people, I suppose there is a college word for it, but I just do not know it.





Cough.......cou..fuckheads




Official video of ”I'm On Fire" by Bruce Springsteen Listen to Bruce Springsteen: https://BruceSpringsteen.lnk.to/listenYD Pre-order the new ...



agtG