Friday, September 3, 2021

Give me Room

 



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


When the Holy Ghost gave me the reading in Psalm chapter four, He directed my attention to the phrase,

thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress

That was a strange and baffling expression to me as I wondered what it meant to be enlarged by God when one was troubled.

This is built upon the phrase which is strange also, as King David professes, "You are the Elohim (Father, Son and Holy Ghost) of my righteousness. "My Righteousness" is of deep meaning which the words do not convey. It means, The family of God is the Justification for my being.

That is an astounding profession which David is moved by the Holy Ghost to teach.The Family of God has formed, fashioned, this person as God does all people, as God began with Adam and Eve, to the very cells


Psalm 4 1 Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer.


It is interesting that there is not any Hebrew or Greek, which is interesting as the King James and other reference sources repeat the enlarged in my distress.

An amplified version of Scripture provides hints in the meaning, in enlarged is in a context of making things easier, to free, to liberate, to emancipate, or the antonyms of being imprisoned, shackled, chained, pinned down, bound, constricted.

This is ignored in other translations. Give me relief from my distress, which is a standard translation does not convey what the Holy Ghost is expressing for the Trinity.  God is saying have Faith. This is the parting of the Red Sea moment. A Holy Angel setting Peter free from prison. Jesus raising Himself from the dead. This is God overcoming impossible odds, Daniel in the lions den.

   

Answer me when I ·pray [L call] to you,
    my God who ·does what is right [is righteous; or who vindicates me].
·Make things easier for me [Give me room; Widen my way] when I am in trouble.
    Have mercy on me and hear my prayer.



Nuff Said



agtG