Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Banned From Huffinton Post



After being invited to Huffington Post by the editors to join in the festive "be selected as a feature HuffPo blogger", I see that tonight my rights have been violated as Arianna Huffington has banned me from blogging.

Now I never used one four letter word, based all my refutations on facts like it was not Bob Murray of Utah who is responsible for the dead Utah miners but Arianna Huffington, the bloggers and Bill Clinton who have the blood on their hands (for the Iraq war dead too), because the coastal peoples built natural gas power plants instead of burning coal and Bill took that huge coal reserve out of Utah and left his Indonesian buddies in charge of world coal supply.

Yes I pointed out Robert Shearer was obsessed about New Orleans and termed him moronic (ignorant) for his post today questioning the successes in Iraq and told John Ridley he was a racist who did not understand Jimi Hendrix music was not black but acid based.

Then there was Lee Woodruff who was saying sexual perverts should be treated with Penthouse magazines exposing the ABC anchor's wife as suffering from a range of martyr psychopathies to Lane Hudson filing FCC papers on Fred Thompson being told what a coward he is in hurting people who never did anything to him.

All of that without one F word, one vulgar profanity, not one racist comment, not one personal attack on Arianna's looks, Bill Maher looking like a chimp and not one Nazi type people are subhuman attacks which fill Huffington to the brim.

I deem my banning on Huffington a mark of honor in Truth. Everyone should invest as I did and see if they can in 2 weeks beat the ban issued me.

Of course maybe it was Kupchak being told his Rockefeller boss was laundering dope money out of Cuba and Saddam's billions while he sits in Georgetown as a "fellow" got the big guns booming, but I recommend it as there is nothing so satisfying as being banned from blog sites when all you have done is spoken the Truth.

I got knocked from Jihad Watch too as the powers in charge did not like my asking months before any one else, "OK you get out of Iraq and it causes a nuclear war........then the blood is on your hands, are you going to apologize then?"

Dust off my shoes and it is always so interesting seeing the people who demand freedom of speech are always the first ones being dictators.

Hillary nuking Muslims and Obama invading Pakistan.....such lovely things that liberals do not want to be reminded of.

God bless America.



agtG