Monday, August 20, 2007

You Really Are Loved

People always seem so depressed looking for the pretty, the goose that
lays the golden egg or the perfect love.........but I was thinking this
morning how much people really are loved.

I know dust just loves me as it covers everything I have. If it were
gold I would be a millionaire, but it is just dust.........but not just
dust as it is dust that loves me.

I have the same love when I got outside. Chiggars just love me,
mosquitoes just love me, ticks just love me, no see ums just love me and
bugs I don't even know just love me.......they are always flying up my
pants stinging me to flying in my eyes........bugs just love me.

I can always count on someone being mean to me, hateful to me and I even
had a woman spit on me in an email once........that is certainly the
purest form of constant love that you can always count on people kicking
you in a lovingly hateful way when you are down.

Then there is poverty and sickness. They just love me too. God does a
wonderful job keeping this skeletal remains functioning but I always
have some pain, ache or fever loving me. Same way with God's provision
in my meager funds.......poverty shows up though and just loves me like
a puppy finding the master they always dreamed of.

Trash has a love affair with me too, because I can buy a vehicle and
within a short time it becomes trash. Magazines, papers,
catalogues.......even my garden all becomes trash. If trash had a king,
I would be a prince as trash adores me and turns most things I have into
it........it is great to be so loved.

It just doesn't make sense that people don't feel loved and get all
depressed as God makes sure we have volumes of things showing us we are
loved to the extreme in ways that we don't even want. That to me is a
surplus of love........and to me is forever proof if I am loved then I
know you are really loved too.

agtG