Thursday, April 10, 2008

It's a Love about You

Can't you hear me calling
I told the wind to whisper your name
But perhaps with all the leaves chattering
My voice didn't sound the same
Just a forest of forever
Keeps me lost from you
Yes the wind it keeps blowing
But in prayers what can I do
In prayers what can I do................


But I've got a burning heart
In the embers of flame
It keeps rising up
Calling out your name
It' a burning heart
The passion of desire
Raging emotions
Love is the fire


It is a hungered flame
Calling out your name
The winds of my soul
Which no force can tame
It is all of me
The wind flaming waved sea
The heat of emotion
Of all that love can be

It's all about you
In flickering love sought
Can't you hear me call
In all of my thoughts
It's a burning heart
From the very love start
Even with years apart
It's a love about you
Burning so true
In wind fed desires
Gusting in fires
It's a love about you

JR copyright