Sunday, April 13, 2008

Reminding a Nation

Friday, I was smiling as my brother was telling me that radio host Jason Lewis was going ballistic about "food wars" in "Bush raising prices" and about "farmers".........apparently this is another Conservative who wasn't paying attention as my posts flooded both liberal and Conservative sites noting this was coming.


I give all credit to God's Spirit having me notice things, because I can still recall the State of the Union when President Bush outlined this policy and I immediately cocked my head wondering what he was up to.
I stated 3 years ago that George Bush on the international chessboard is 10 years ahead in positioning for what is coming so America will not be reacting, but be able to deal with events to hopefully bleed enough now at 4000 dead in Iraq and Afghanistan so it is not 4 million in the coming Eurasian World War.


I do realize that people do listen and steal from what I post often enough. I heard the term "Eurasian World War" a week ago and I have been the only person using that term as I coined it and now some profit taker has abducted it.


For numbers of things I am moved to write, I get called crazy, and yet, in time they start proving out exactly as they are intended. Sometimes I believe a war is more close on the horizon as in the Middle East and then it fades. Some of that has to do with George Bush having situations held back for him and in this also is a time wave will of spiritual forces washing waves upon a shore in building up all they can and then human lack of drive causes a fade.
Assad of Syria last year was being goaded by Russia to start a war with the Israeli state, but he would not bite on the fake intelligence. I pointed out at the time that Iran was fully intending to use Syria as a proxy to take a nuclear strike from the Jewish state..........now it is obvious that Russia fully understood that if the Jews can be goaded into vaporizing Damascus the Jews will flee Judea and so will America solving Russia's conquest problem by default.


The principality demons play huge parts in this, but as stated people can only do so much in goading proxies to do things as like it or not, the Muslims like Russia are a bunch of squat assassins in the Middle East in stabbing people in the back and never taking a direct action unless it is crushing someone small.


The children need to pay attention, but when you have 6 figure salaries, mics of gold, adoring fan letters and doltish bosses praising you..........well the king is quite blind, his subjects are quite blind and the only reason the town crier is being paid and people are following him or her is they are talking to fill a void........and if they stop, people will start figuring in the quiet that the din wasn't making much sense of all or at all.


I become more convinced each day that all of these right, left, anarchist, religious are all feeding from the same pig trough. Sorcha Faal has wonderful Qwest adds on their site, Rense picks up funding dregs and the little horns wring out the dregs. All the same, all there not for anything but fame and profit.


Growing fruit and tending herds is a much more noble calling.


agtG