Friday, April 30, 2010

Can you see what I see?


In Bunker 109, I have an assortment of interesting sensors, some passive some aggressive.

I have been observing some protocols which I find interesting in what they reveal.

The players are my television, my computer and a computer monitor.
The television operates in digital signal which has not changed since the airwaves theft. The computer has changed, for testing in various sources. The monitor has been switched during the period for observation.

As I have noted, there have been protocols being run against my system which switched hard monitor settings which can not be switched, and yet they have.
At first, I deemed it "punking" by some juveniles whose parents are the patrician intelligence elite.

The intelligence though has evolved in for quite some time, I noted my television would turn off and on by itself. I knew an infrared scan was being initiated and pondered it being a cell tower, the computer system (which was another system) or a satellite sweep, as I was hit by one for several weeks last year.

What has been puzzling my sensors though these past weeks is my television signal is corrupting when it was absolutely fine previously. The source after tracking things down is my computer monitor, which once again as all was operational for over a year, suddenly the digital receiver was having problems like a heavy rainstorm.

As a public service and an exclusive, I know what is the situation now in my monitor settings in being moved, had more to do with a protocol which is being run passively on apparently every computer targeted by the intelligence gathering system.
What this entails is a mirror of the acoustic signature which cell phones provide as a resonant radar blip which computer programs can literally on echo signature paint a facsimile of the room and person who is speaking on that phone.

What is the protocol in this is screens, which I believe include television screens are all capable as passive scanners in the electronics which create the images the screens put up.
Plainly, the monitors of all screens can echo an image of the person using it, including the room they are in. Digital simply makes it easier and computers make it more quick.

Smile you are on Obama camera.

As this is being accomplished and the glitches are working out, I would assume the built in speaker in all computers also are listening to every home or office if turned on by back feed.

This is most interesting as in a passive sensory reading which I will not reveal, I noted that a certain program was running fast and whenever that occurs, I know that the spiders are not logging my system.
Linked to this, my television reception was quite well tonight with the monitor on it.

So there is a connection and what is taking place in the computer world of espionage is beyond what anyone has even dreamed of. The problem is as the western intelligence is accomplishing this, the Eurasian communists will soon have it and as their hackers are very adept will be in every office taking pictures of all things secure.


As stated this at least in my experience is a recent development of the intelligence network in not just being able to come in on electric lines or the easier broadband, but now the protocols allow not just echo signature, but shadow signature in monitors are being turned like television sets into high grade photon radar sets.


I would presume that is enough exclusives for this post.


agtG 229