Thursday, April 29, 2010

I need a lover who won't drive me Crazy


We'll I've been walkin' the streets up and down
Racing through the human jungles at night
I'm so confused my mind is indifferent
Hey I'm so weak, won't someone shut off that light.

I have never liked Sandra Bullock. Her acting is like watching a Texas board fence, after a 50 year drought. It is pretty, lightweight and dry.

She is a liberal and a rich one at that. Godless, ignorant and attracted to bad boys, who she desired to be thrilled in conquering and then castrating.
They then go off and find a female to find their manhood and get blamed for being beasties.

Problem is the Nazi salutes thrilled are now an embarrassment, so in divorce humiliation you trash the Jesse James in name only.

I really would appreciate it if rich white liberals would stop treating black folks as their own designer negroes as this blog exclusively noted.
The Queen puts them on display, lets them pat her like the pets, but when she comes to America she is only amused by white waiters being good enough to serve her.

Madonna in her quest of marriages, whoredom, lewdness, emptiness and black babies is Cher all empty and still not grown up in two liberal old women.

Now of course, the Hollywood Obamaheart of sweetness, the heroine who finds out that Republicans are people too, has her own secret black baby adoption, to fill all the voids of bad boys and Godless running cool with the lights down.

Electricity runs through the video
And I watch it from this hole I call home
All the stony's are dancin' to the radio
And I got the world callin' me up here
Tonight on the phone

It must be a dream of having your Obama and eating it too. Getting to play a..........oh yes on the screen a black baby adoptive heroine and then live it out in real life, with Oscar, victimized by choices in husband, and a People photo shoot on a real life stage to win more awards at the appropriate divorce time in auditioning for Stanley Ann Dunham jr.


Well, I'm wiped out by this pool room life I'm livin'
I'm gonna quit this job, go to school, or head back home
And I'm not askin' to be loved or be forgiven
I just can't face shakin' in this bedroom
One more night alone





That certainly turned out well for Stanley Ann Dunham in her experiments. So well that she abandoned Barack Hussein Obama jr. and did it twice in before dying of cancer, she gave Barry the skids and was going to adopt her very own designer negro, a black Korean, because her first attempt at validating herself through a black child to feel superior to the world to just ended up.............
Obama leaving her dead dying of cancer.

The chameleon Obama, usurper, liar, fraud, criminal, traitor, bankrupter of nations, enslaver of worlds.

Yes the designer negro has gone so well when liberal women collect their very own to mould them into the fill for the void in them.

I have faith that God provides His daughters husbands and children even from barren wombs for those who ask. Seems to work out pretty well for the world in Sarah, Rachel, Hannah and Elizabeth.

I just can't face shakin' in this bedroom
One more night alone


Hell of a burden for a kid.


I need a lover that won't drive me crazy.


Don't they all.


agtG 220




Quelqu'un est dehors là pour vous aimer Sandra, mais vous certainement avez fait un désordre de lui maintenant.