Wednesday, June 6, 2012

To the Wall Street Insider

 


I have heard you are ill.I have read you are making amends for things Obama like the White House Insider in dumping in money to Wisconsin, but as unions suck the life out of Wall Street, it is a great deal like self serving gesture.

How about some real repentance in you two in some Job like friends humility in making things right. For example, this blog has been terrorized by your Obama and friends for some time now. I doubt that Cheesehead is going  to be a benefactor of this blog, so how about this:

Put up the cash and get some skirt to be a British Presenter of this blog. I prefer a girl as that is what a skirt is. Put it on at midnight, as what is on here is quite toxic and people should begin their day with something Lame Cherry to get them off to the right start as Alex Jones and George Nouri keep huffing about the same Obama smoke of a decade ago.
If Art Bell found better things in the Philippines, is it not time to get a better fruit to litter the salad?

And it was so, that after the LORD had spoken these words unto Job, the LORD said to Eliphaz the Temanite, My wrath is kindled against thee, and against thy two friends: for ye have not spoken of me the thing that is right, as my servant Job hath.


Therefore take unto you now seven bullocks and seven rams, and go to my servant Job, and offer up for yourselves a burnt offering; and my servant Job shall pray for you: for him will I accept: lest I deal with you after your folly, in that ye have not spoken of me the thing which is right, like my servant Job.


Job 42:7, 8

I like beef and I like sheep.

In any case boys, one of you is approaching check out time and the other is not far behind. The reality is you got more than raping America by Obama to deal with. You got yourself blasphemy in the messiah against the Messiah in national sins to make up for and making Ulsterman your father confessor while doing fondue just does not cut the cheese in my book, as like Israel and Judah with Jeroboam and Manasseh, you boys got national sins you led the Americans into to answer for.

Yes you repented from Obama, but not from the parts which count in the Jesus thing.

Therefore, while I will not forgive you of your sins, I will offer up a prayer for you, if you repent, confess Jesus as Your Savior, and you make up for what Rush Limbaugh plagiarized from here, among others who have stolen things from here.......er eh, you know now I'm not talking about Daniel Pipes or others but a bit closer to the Irish side of life now don't you ?

So this is not so much a Job thing, but a payment in kind thing as you have enough sins to answer to Christ for without Him asking what was up in this blog and your insights.

In repeating so you might get it, just hire a nice Bob graduate girl to read things on the radio on Conservative stations and contract for the content here, and it would be a real step in the right direction.

People used to have sense to keep Priests and Prophets around as it was good for business.

 And Micah said unto him, Dwell with me, and be unto me a father and a priest, and I will give thee ten shekels of silver by the year, and a suit of apparel, and thy victuals. So the Levite went in.


Judges 17:10

Now I will not promise you boys still will not end up in hell as that is Jesus Authority, but as I said I do like the eating of beef and sheep. Although that suit of clothes and chow with 1/3rd a slave wage needs a bit of inflation, and that is what a Lame Cherry Enigma would be about in contract you can point to in trying to undo the regime with forensic profiling most have no idea what is taking place here.

So hire some right wing Bob Roberts college girl or whatever the name of that place was, and I will offer up someone else to, to keep the original girl honest. Pay them a salary with moral clause and contract to use the blog and as I said I will say a prayer for you, as you need it.
This is the end  game, and boys, you will answer for things and that is my duty to tell you to get things right without all the profanity.

This is just me and not God, so do not think you get to buy your way out of things. I just am amused by you two children and you both need a good swat to figure out money doesn't solve things in your mistakes, and it takes more than a Cheesehead to make up for what you did with Obama to all Americans.

Wall Streeter, you piss away more a year than I live on in 10 years. I got plans and am not going to wait around, so open the wallet and do what is right by me. I know that sounds like Jehanne du Arc.
I know you like seeing your name in comments so figure this free publicity is one more comment from someone who actually matters in all of this.

 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

Luke 16:25

Reality is they used to have sense when the Prophet showed up as they knew what it meant.

 And Samuel did that which the LORD spake, and came to Bethlehem. And the elders of the town trembled at his coming, and said, Comest thou peaceably?


I Samuel 16:4

I'm in a mood boys and do not be surprised that God is going to be hearing about that mood in talking to my Lord about paying attention to what you do and do not do.

The Lame Cherry Enigma at the midnight hour.

No I won't back down
No I won't back down
You can stand me up the gates of hell
And I'll stand my ground
No I won't back down

Little different isn't it than whoring for attention on the internet like the sheep bleating at you than when the shepherd with the rod shows up and makes the cull for his sheep he has been minding.

You entered my land, now what's it going to be?

Seal this up in Jesus Name in it being on His Authority and bound to you unbreakable, only by me.


 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Matthew 16:19



agtG  332 Y