Saturday, August 24, 2013

The Commander in Jinn




Two weeks ago you were informed exclusively of the coming of a staged war against Syria from only this blog in matter anti matter.
There are now over something like 60,000 dead people since the Obama regime started this with al Qaeda. Now Obama is importing more terror refugees from Syria into America.

As this goes forward, in the Fang Jinn pulling Obama's trigger, remember what dead Khadaffi looked like as that is what the Assads will look like. Murder is never a pretty thing.



US forces move closer to Syria as options weighed
WASHINGTON (AP) - U.S. naval forces are moving closer to Syria as President Barack Obama considers military options for responding to the alleged use of chemical weapons by the Assad government. The...
World News - Associated Press Aug 24, 9:42 am CT
 • US forces move closer to Syria as options weighed
 • Syria accuses rebels of using chemical weapons
 • Egypt's interim premier says security a priority



I fully am aware of the masses of dead which will come from this. I also am focused on the fact that these events from satanic minions for the ushering in of the anti Christ, which means on the opposite end that Jesus returns.

I am still waiting for the sign in this which I look for. That sign should come out of this explosive exchange. All of this will make 60, 000 dead look like nothing.

I was right on security in Egypt by God's Grace.

I was right on the source of the chemical weapons by God's Grace.

I was right about this staged war by God's Grace.

It is strange and uncomfortable in knowing what will come of this in so many dead, and the eventual destruction of the world. It saddens me as I am not God nor do I have a full understanding of the generations of evil which require a reckoning.

I do hope this is it and then I will really know all as Baby used to say.



Search Results


  1. Lame Cherry

    lamecherry.blogspot.com/
    9 hours ago - As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter...... Some of the following requires a further explanation as the propaganda dinn is not ...

    The Snowden Bait


    The Snowden Bait. In the continuation of the Lame Cherry ...

    Post One Knit Two


    Post One Knit Two. Today, June 26th, 2013 at 6:30 eastern ...

    The Internal Obama Service


    With the information dump in Obama trying to save hisself ...

    If only we all could be like ...


    If only we all could be like Trayvon Martin. Just a few realities ...

  2. A Snip from Lame Cherry's Blog | My Very Own Point of View

    myveryownpointofview.wordpress.com/.../a-snip-from-lame-cherrys-blo...
    A Snip from Lame Cherry's Blog. (Ed.) This made me think. Hummm. “I was reading an email from a Russian aristocrat this past week which was not that ...


Baby is trending on the propaganda coming out and not to be deluded by it. This is all interconnected in the regime is worried about the IRS, racial tension backfiring and how Edward Snowden has Vladamir Putin involved.

Being right is a responsibility and knowing the outcome of being right makes me mourn. I pray for Christ's return in knowing the culling will begin. I actually have sympathy for the richtards and the screeners. Those thinking their money will protect them and those thinking hiding behind screens when taking slaps at me about being poor is a way for them to work through their own psychotic weaknesses.
I do pity each of you for the waste you will be. You should have chosen life, but in the time ahead death will seek you out and for some death will be what you seek and you will not find it much to your chagrin.

The regime is moving naval assets to the region quietly. That means a better than average in 90 plus that cruise missile strike, followed by other murderous attacks. This means that Putin will have piss in his face from the regime. This means so very much more. This means what Baby was trending in not to believe the propaganda coming out.







You richtards and you screeners, take a long look at Col. Khadaffi as that is your future in how you will look. Once again I have more compassion on you even after your murdering my Emma in all your wickedness and passing by me injured upon the way.

We will see how it plays out. For now though I pray this Obama regime starts all of this. Dust off my shoes.

That is me beyond your sight. Lame Cherry living in the future and the one who never sleeps. All by the Grace of God.

Lame Cherry

agtG


....and yes you may always ask me things as Spiritual matters of prayer spirals and other things require being settled, for if this is the time, all need to have things settled to keep focus in the darkening darkness.



 REPORT: 3,600 Syrians Treated For 'Neurotoxic Symptoms'...

UN Blocking Own Investigation...

Gov't Claims Chemical Agents Found in Rebel Tunnels...