Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Dudley Was Do Right



This is what I was doing this morning, and have a post on it for January 21st, but was excited as my ponderings appear to have tweaked this in the Holy Ghost to make sourdough bread the way it should be.

In about half an hour this is what TL and I will be eating for breakfast. It raised as it should, was baked in a pie tin with parchment paper, and it baked to a nice size in raising more, just as Dudley from the Peace River promised.

Important stuff this sourdough, as what are you going to make your daily bread with when the markets are empty and you have no yeast to raise your flour to make it expand to your eating air, instead of concentrated pancakes devouring all our food.
Got to fool them eyes Ebenezer.

This made a pretty artisan loaf, about 3 inches high and 9 inches round.........am very pleased in having this figured out in success finally. Can hardly wait to taste it, but have more pondering as the original sourdough did not boil last night......maybe was too cold.....will see what it ferments to, but this worked and I am very pleased.

Now I have to see about shipping or whatever for a project..........bake an oatmeal cookie of my recipe.........and make egg fried rice for later.......busy day, as I think baby goatikins are coming in January much to my chagrin, and the Holy Ghost said bring Mother Marie inside, as who does not want a Baby Belle and a doe goat sharing a small home.......only thing that can be done or will have dead kids in winter cold, as Obama electric rates forbid now heat lamps as no one can afford them.

Yes being green is such a murderous thing as it always was intended.

.......and yes that is Mom's table cloth which Belle pulls on and those are my salmon tin can glasses which I drink from and make TL drink from too as they are too nice to throw away..........and one of my food groups in ibuprofen in that bottle as of late.


agtG