Saturday, April 29, 2017

Many are called, Few are chosen

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse2.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.JLD71pwWV9riHD4Jxg8_2AEsCu%26pid%3D15.1&f=1



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I preface this for the following note from a friend of this blog who touches on something all of us feel. I do not mean to ever violate a confidence or correspondence, but to reach out to all who think they are alone in the world, because I have been there.

Before I met TL, I decided I was going to make a birthday cake for my birthday, and invited my family to celebrate, all they had to do is just come and eat the cake. No one came. In fact no one even bothered to say they were not coming.
That pretty well convinced me of things, and I mentioned to my brother who lives far away, who thought it was pretty shitty. So he apparently told my siblings what shit they were, and then because of that jackass they showed up the next year when I did not want them around me, and wasted a few more hours of my life as they tried to create the illusion that their Sunday pew sitting was just a farce and they are the devil's own.


Today I read your comments on friends. Who here, myself included, would really get down and dirty to help a friend. I donate when I can, try to bring up things I think warrant your attention, but even that doesnt go so very well. Would I change a bed pan. Maybe for a day or so, but then it would be time to do something else. I am not what you would call a joyous guest. People like me because of what I know. What I can do for them. When they want a particular fact. When its time for parties, get togethers, outings, my name is rarely mentioned. When I talk, I tend to annoy people. Even when I send you messages I sometimes say too much, too little, the wrong way. I make a much better friend at a distance. I would have been the friend telling Job about some ointment he should try that I had read about, or simply just saying nothing and staring around at the rocks.


I actually post far too much personal information about myself in order to try and be there for others, because I make it a point in walking in when others are walking out. I was watching a PBS program last night about a nuclear accident in Arkansas in the 1970's, where the fuel in the missile went off from an accident, and in that the law enforcement and press who were supposed to be there to help, but as soon as that plume appeared, they got in their vehicles and ran for town. One radio personality after they got to town said, "You know we left dead people back there".
I have been left behind, betrayed, abandoned and mocked. I am no Jesus, but I get the point of what His betrayal was like, as my own brother keeps his distance and is saving his own skin, after my interview last year.

As a child, I was always confused in why people hated me. I could feel their rage, like a cold file rasping on the heart. It took years to be Inspired to understand it was not me, but these people have never gotten over being born. Coming out of that dark womb, into the light, has something terrified in them, and they are afraid and want the darkness and that covering again.

Always know that you are not alone, as there is God and your Spiritual family, who are going through the same rejection as Christ did. If they did it to Me, they will  do it to you.


They are attracted by the Light of God in you, and that Light exposes their darkness, so they can not help but harm that light.

We are all going through the same things as the cup of evil from generations of people doing harmful things is spilling over. The Bible teaches this is moving to a great tribulation, and Christ fulfilling the last High Day, of His coming, and the day that precedes it is Atonement or Yom Kipur for the reckoning at a placed called Har Megiddo.

Just be yourselves in Christ and be of good cheer, as Isaiah the Prophet teaches that in God's Kingdom none of this will be remembered.

Comfort yourselves in knowing God invites people and no one comes, and God only gets called upon for things and once people get what they want, they throw God away too.

My family here on the blog are far too hard on themselves, and I give you the same advice the Holy Ghost gave me long ago,


For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.

I John 3:20

God knows who you are and by Christ knows you are just who He is glad to have in His family.  Each of you is just fine, because you are Honest and Truthful, you are examining yourselves and not lying like the rest of the world, who collect trolls for their get togethers as they are afraid to be alone with themselves, as they hear the inner scream of what they really are.

 




 2 The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son,
 3 And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come.
 4 Again, he sent forth other servants, saying, Tell them which are bidden, Behold, I have prepared my dinner: my oxen and my fatlings are killed, and all things are ready: come unto the marriage.
 5 But they made light of it, and went their ways, one to his farm, another to his merchandise:
 6 And the remnant took his servants, and entreated them spitefully, and slew them.
 7 But when the king heard thereof, he was wroth: and he sent forth his armies, and destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city.
 8 Then saith he to his servants, The wedding is ready, but they which were bidden were not worthy.
 9 Go ye therefore into the highways, and as many as ye shall find, bid to the marriage.
 10 So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests.
 11 And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment:
 12 And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless.
 13 Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
 14 For many are called, but few are chosen.


agtG