Monday, September 24, 2018

Exclusive Poll: Would You Prefer Brett Kavanaugh To Rape You?



 I swear Anthony I have always been the sub in all kinky sex
with George Bush, Karl Rove and the Mrs. here, 
being the beard is only how I get hard.




As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I sometime forget in being the popular girl that you non donors just are never invited to the popular sites. See there is a version of clubbing online, where if you go to blank page, and know where to click, you enter a password that takes you to the "olgate" of real chan sites.

I am in very much demand on these exclusive pages as what can I say, I draw the crowd and they want me around.

One that popped up that is the hot spot that everyone has to pay (SHHH do not tell the luxury boxes that I get in for free) which is 976ButchChan. I was reading the comments from the dykes and butches there, and as they are never allowed a voice in the MSM or fringe for some reason in this homophobic age, I thought I would post a few of there thoughts on a toke game which was going on of "Would you prefer to be raped by Brett Kavanaugh or Christine Blasey Ford." 


Poster Kevin Costner makes a point that Blasey Ford looks like she could have taken on all the boys and whipped their asses, as she is one big girl.


We better sing before we get to the end. Here is a favorite.


GLEN CAMPBELL - WHERE'S THE PLAYGROUND SUZIE - YouTube

Glen Campbell performing "Where's the Playground Suzie"
















Poster Debra Messing asks the question, Why would a woman lie? as we all know women never lie or accuse men of things to destroy them.







 





As homosexuals are always right and can never be questioned, the tally in this is 8 out of 10 homosexuals would prefer to be raped by Brett Kavanaugh, with one lesbian wanting  to be raped  by both, and one shemale voting for like crazy dykes.

So there you have it, 80% of 976ButchChan gays have voted with their genitals in wanting to be raped by Brett Kavanaugh. Reflecting Congress, this means Brett Kavanaugh will be on the Supreme Court.


agtG