Saturday, September 8, 2018

Reagan Speaks on the Grand Strategy of Carter and Brzezinski




I think we all know who the problem is here......



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.




It's a slam dunk Jimmy. We create Muslim terrorists
to fight our wars, what could go wrong with that!!!



Zbigniew says Muslim terrorists can be our friends.




Today Zig and I announce we are arming Muslim terrorists
as what could possibly go wrong with that?



 



You were saying there Jimmy?




 

This president stuff is easy Zig.





Stop whining Jimmy, so your terrorists got Sadat murdered,
think of the grand strategy




Brzezinski said if I created Muslim terrorists he 
would get me a green jump suit just like yours




 Hey will you tell Brzezinski to stop wearing the yacht shirts
as we have real problems here that Brzezinski's terrorists didn't solve




 


Thanks Zig, we couldn't have done it without you!!!




 



I owe my seizure of power in America for Islamocommunists worldwide
to the Godfather of Muslim terrorism, Mr. Brzezinski


 

Maybe we can be blame it on the black guy.... 



agtG