Friday, September 7, 2018

Your Multi Million Dollar Prayer Lesson






As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I think TL was a bit amazed in the visualization prayers which we have been led to, as two days ago I was pissed at the uncle, frustrated with the situation of nothing moving and fed up with the entire bullshit of this being homeless.

So I started praying, "Make uncle plead for my help".

Now I was thinking more on the line of laying on the floor and dying stuff, so when less than 48 hours later our phone rang and it was the uncle, who I was surprised had our number, I of course did not pick up.
Yeah being overwhelmed and stuff I need a bit to deal with new events, so as it soaked in and no message was left, I was moved to over with TL and see who we could pick off the floor. I figured owing me would be a good thing.

Yeah my ideas of pleading for help were a bit short, but he did need help, in someone to mow his lawn. I don't know all the bullshit of what goes on in my calculating relatives if thsi was a test or what the hell it was, but there I was on the red flame lawn mower, going like the Indy 500 for an hour and half today mowing off grass.

I hate mowing lawn about as much as I hate coyotes, mosquitoes in high humidity, and picking rocks off a field, so as I as cruising around rodding the hell out of the Toro, I was thinking  that I was doing it for God as Lord God that man mows to the roots and I was making one hell of a dust cloud

So I got it mowed, got a beer, got 20 bucks which I did not want, but got told to take it as I tried leaving it there on the chair arm, and I still do not have a place.

As I said, I don't know what the hell was going on in that, as my meddling sister and her husband were prowling around there helping with admission papers, which was of interest as my cousin was doing that being a big shot in the government welfare state, but she got showed the door, which probably means he does not trust her being pushy so my nose up the ass sister and bro in law dove up the anus, as they probably think they are going to be left the place, as they do nothing without an angle.

OK so now we have the real heavy lifting in this, as I know he is leaving the building, but was telling me he was thinking about getting a different lawn mower........what you need that for I could not fathom, but I don't get half of this.
The heavy lifting is a prayer. Apparently it is kosher in prayers to have people on the ropes and make them beg you for help. Well not beg this time, but I was the name to pop up. Bizarre shit in this though too as uncle was asking my family for help, not his and no one else. Yes when you want things done right, you come to us.

TL said he is still prophesying evil for himself, brain is mush, going down hill, probably die before he gets to the geezer quarters.........that man is just in pain and pissed off which I would be too as I would rather be dead than in a geezer home. Thing is I offered him a sweetheart deal. He could stay there, we would mow the lawn, fix things, hell I would get the snow removed, even go get him groceries if he wanted, but no, he got some other legacy plan with his worthless ass kids who won't let him live with them and all they want is my place.

I hope you caught that part in prayers seem to work that people owe you things, as in their begging you for help and of course you are shit up the crick stuck helping, but as you can see the public relations work is something which will work.

I ain't done yet, but this learning curve is placed here to help you with your mountains. If what I am praying is not working for shit or shinola, then you start working a new infiltration point. It appears that people's needs and their own mouths are the conduits for prayer warfare.

I have been calling that "our land" and so has TL, so we will keep progressing.

I remember a story in Kenneth Copeland's magazine about some couple who wanted land, and it went through a number of hands before it got to them, bankruptcies and what the hell all, but they did get that property. I do not want this drawn out as Jesus is coming back and all, so the best avenue is the focal point now. I just know I am not the nigger on the lawn and 20 bucks don't cut it when we need a home.

Going to keep giving the full choke with a magnum load in prayer in not letting up, as God in Heaven it felt right being on that place. It felt at peace and at home for the first time I have ever been there.
Just have to keep going balls to the wall as there are no other alternatives.

It is as TL mused today on the way over. It must be the point in our lives that God said it was time to learn the hard lesson in moving things with prayer in what seems an impossible situation.

See we may not have the place yet, but there are some hot ass developments in all of this in prayers that struck like lightning. Just have to keep herding and keep at it. I hope the long shot was that he was testing me today, as that Cherry bunch have all sorts of shit going on in their brains. I thought it was ballsy to not sell me that place and then ask me to mow the lawn.
Even in all of this I still feel bad for him, as I remember how large our clan was once, and now they have spread out and it is just me, and the not so trusting chimps, and his brood of vipers. Hard for an old man to look fondly at me as the last of the breed, and know where he is going it is the lonely road. That is what pisses me off, in I gave him the good deal and he has not taken it yet.

It still makes me ponder in all of this in even the bastard the old man was, all of them people know when you need someone you can count on, and will be there hell or high water, it is us. Treat me like shit 367 days of the year, but by God they know when it counts where to go.

I do understand in reading this how the pew sitters will be wondering how in the hell God is answering my prayers when I talk like a cowboy out in the sage, but they miss the point in this is how real people talk, and it is nothing to do with disrespect to God, as I do not address God that way. This is about reality in people like me shit out of blessing, and nothing is working. They need to know this is not some starch collar in a puplit getting the easy bucks who doesn't have the shitter life.

I  have to ponder the next salvo by the Holy Ghost, as the sapper is in the wire and I am going all out in this  as there is no alternative.

Just think before you are praying in Holy Ghost tactics. Use those people's intentions to serve themselves for your advantage. They are already going that way, so help them along in that mindset.

You don't have to lead a horse to water if they are already in stampede in that direction and you don't have to make them drink when it is already their idea.

You betcha on the visualization. I was thinking about running a tractor on my land and sure as shit stinks it came true today. Not what I meant, but it happened and I can mow rocks off on someone elses dime better than mine.

You have to get the mountain moving to get it to move. It may be parts of it, but keep praying parts of it away and it will all move.


That is your multi million dollar prayer education for today.


Nuff Said



agtG



agtG