Thursday, November 1, 2018

What day is your Expiration Date





As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


As I sit here typing this, I have before me the mother, who literally would have been dead without us coming home last Saturday. For how bad this woman treated TL, TL has been an absolute Saint in helping out in the recovery which is in God's hands, as I know if she ended up in the hospital, she would be in the geezer home in two minutes, atrophy there and die within the year.

She actually is receiving better care here than anywhere else, as we are taking care of her 24 hours a day literally, and that was a trial in I was already exhausted, battling off the 3rd round of Mexican flu, and all this other chit in trying to keep this blog running to get some money to pay a bill.

When she fell and hit her head, she lost a bit of reality. Couple that with fighting for air due to fluid build up, her being stubborn not eating or taking care of herself, lack of sleep and Lord God did I get a surprise in her being me as a child as she was vivid dreaming in seeing things, talking and being convinced stuff was there and she was hearing me to tell her to do stuff. I literally was staying half awake all the time as she kept trying to get out of bed. This morning she told me she put some of her bandages in the laundry. I said no you didn't as they are all here. I was thankful that was a dream where her muscles were not moving that body, as she hurt herself yesterday in trying to get out of bed in her lower back.

I am posting this stuff so that the Viking and others will know who are going through this with their parents they are not alone, and what they are doing is God's work as I am so proud of their sacrifices.

Her back is better today. She thought she was constipated, I told her she was not. Her body is simply absorbing all  the food she is ingesting after all that abuse and she is healing. We took her to town and she slept in the pick up with the seat reclined as I simply could not leave her alone in fear she was going  to be asleep and half awake convince herself she could do something, as I have to watch her, as she is standing up on her own again already.

Tonight was sponge bath night. No child should have to do that, but having two sisters who would have dumped her into the old folks home again, as they are not going to be bothered with this kind of taking care of someone, and a brother who has told me he has no money for anything, that leaves me, and my guilt of TL having to be here for this, as she has no money for other care, and as I said would be dead in a short time as no one would have been there who cared in changing her bandages all the time, and stimulating her so her memory would return.

I think the break point came yesterday as I was exhausted and non stop checking on her, we put her into the recliner and she was talking in her sleep, and finally went to sleep. I think her body finally got over her lack of too much sleep and she settled down to 10% "of doing things she should not be doing".

She reminds me of a rat, for the things she gets into from bed. I have stuff there for her and she finds more stuff to dig around and get lost.

Her leg is weeping a great deal. I think she has drained at least a half gallon of fluid out of her body. Breathing is better, but she is better when we have her elevated, but she decided to not elevate, and to slide down the bed. The bandages or towels get wet and she tosses them off instead of tapping on the wall as I told her. That is the chant I give her,' STAY IN BED', "TAP ON THE WALL WHEN SHE NEEDS SOMETHING" and "Pray to Jesus", the last one is what TL told her to do.

For those who have never dealt with injuries or hip operations they look like hell. She had two severe bruises on her arms, one on her right side, marks on her back, the head bump in back, and this bruise on her left hip which did not look that bad, but is now the one being dealt with.
The other bruises have faded almost immediately with coconut oil applied on the skin. The hip bruise is across her butt, is black and purple, and as the leg is draining, all that is now draining down the back of the leg and looking horrid. It is pinkish though in bruise blood, and hopefully will be out sooner than later. There are breaks in the color now which is a good sign. It is the worst of it, except for having to watch her to not fall down again.

She actually tucked her legs up in bending her knees and thank God that did a great deal of good in draining both legs and moving fluid around, which is now in the seeping leg. I just pray she is not going to get any more fluid build up, and we will have this fluid gone which is what was causing the breathing problems, and I believe was part of the vivid dreams and her thinking odd things to get up and do. I will be frank that there was an evil influence involved, a demon and that was from an outside source, which I will not get into, but it all was causing horrendous emotional turmoil here.

I just sat down as it was bathroom time. Earlier it was bath time, and then it is bed time in my dressing her seeping wound. I have used doggy pee pads, towels, and am currently testing some cheap Depends we got out of the thrift store, and worked wonders on Baby Moo hydrant peeing this past spring in saving her.
Update on Moo, she was feeling good as I was feeding her and mock bunting at me and raising hell. She is far too big for that playtime and needs to be watched.

I am hoping the Depends works as that wet bothers her. If I can keep here comfortable she will sleep and then I get to sleep and heal as it looks like HAARP is going to pound Americans for Mr. President's oil barons, as cold weather sells their gas products.

What bothers me most is men like the Viking are doing what I am doing. He is at work all week in a hard job, stays at his Mom's, and is grateful finally to have an old computer laptop and internet access at that house, as his Baby girl and wife are at their home.
I can not disagree with Jesus, as He said laying down your life shows no  greater love, but to me the real test is the longsuffering in caring for a parent, dealing with the guilt, the duty and knowing that it ends with your parent dying and feeling like no one is the winner. I know God rewards. I know Heaven is our Home. I know that showing God you really are fulfilling the caring about others, and not charity donation phoning it in, but it sure does not feel like it, especially when you see a world of complete satanic spawn pretending they are Christians as at the first missteps they have their parent off to the assisted living, phoning it in again, as they tell others how caring they are.

I keep thinking over the years in how I can hardly wait for my sisters to be shipped off to the geezer house by their kid's spouses as they have had enough of them. It is odd in I do what is right and there is not one rich person willing to make a big donation and I sit here begging for money and the Viking taps on an old laptop.

I am going to brag on the Viking here in something I am sure he would not want posted. The other day in his regular donation of what is left after he pays the bills, he donated, but the donation did not go through by morning. So he donated on his credit card, and immediately he found out he had made two donations. He told me and said he was not an Indian giver. I told him he is a friend and no Indian giver, and I refunded the credit card as he can not shit money anymore than other who donate who I will not mention, but do when they can.
I was not about to put an extra stress on the Viking as he has enough to deal with. He is like most Americans in he does the right  thing and life is hard. He deserves so much better and the best I can do is brag on him and as Katherine Hepburn told John Wayne in Rooster Cogburn, "I am proud to call you my friend".

I always think how my life is and how if I was in trouble someone would at least drag my body off to the side of the road so I would not be ground into the pavement like road kill. I have always been the person who shows up when others are walking out.  I think of being put into an old folks home to die in being betrayed as mom would be by my sisters just like they would have been before.
The mother has been not the nicest person the past years, but I do what it right as that is what God expects. By God I have saved that woman's life one more time in a long list. We literally have that woman's life in our hands and I will make a point of it to  treat her right, not swindle one penny from her, nor stick it to her for past sins.
I really believe the Holy Ghost said something to me that first few days of this, in what happened was God's Love turning an evil event into the placing God's Love and Light back inside my mother to save her from hell where is I fully expected her to be going for how heinous she had been moulded by outside people who had an agenda against TL and myself. That is the big picture which God is interested in, as God watches TL and I perform Christ's mandate, instead of phoning it in.

I still do not have the last Table of Duties finished as that is far too much on my platter in this struggle. I think of the Viking in his relating his Mom thinks he is his dad now, and I think of how sweet my mother is now in she thanks me, smiles and cracks jokes and treats me with genuine appreciation.  The Viking is having the same experience in having the best part of their sweet mother around in all the smiles.

For us here, we literally have our mother back from the evil which took her and moulded her, all through prayer and when she was the most vulnerable, did not retaliate by responded with Christian caring. When we prayed for God to restore the mother, I was thinking more physically to get away from the hell here. I did not consider the restoration would be first in what mattered in Spiritual.
It is an incredible experience in I am free, TL is free, mom is free, and all of the rich people who are still phoning it in with all of their lies like my sister and brother in law, are the ones in bondage to their sinful lucre, crippled souls  who are the ones with the relatives who are going to dump them into an institution the first shot they get.

That was the work of the Lord for us, and it is work which is work, and it is not going to end tomorrow. This is not your 15 minutes of pretending you are a Christian. I don't get to sleep at night, because I have someone like a newborn, who will not lay there and cry, but get up, endanger themselves and might die. I have not slept in almost a year from what has been taking place in this house as every day is one emotional blow up which I do not get over. In stating that, it is now the reality that all of you deniers now know it, just like you knew it all along. Some tried to use me, others pretended being here was some entitlement, but all have the same Judgment before Christ to answer for.

My answer was not words, it was deeds. Deeds without an expiration date. What date is your expiration date in the last thing you did in screwing people over?




Nuff Said


agtG