Monday, January 28, 2019

The Naked Time




As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


The ordeal of my life is too much for me. I do not make a comparison to others who have burdens I would deem easy, but those satan and yourselves afflict upon my person are too much for this fragile creation.
I feel the anxieties and the burdens of the age, amplified. I think back to over a decade ago in which I was quite ill and so ready to rest, in need of rest. It is an old tale here of the woes of me, but each time I yearned for a few moments rest, the Lord had another harness for me to wear and each time I called that I could take no more, the burden and attacks increased to Samson under the pillars.

I have had things whispering to me for some time. Questions, questions, and the question, the enigma, in the riddle and the mystery, which I have written of here in hinting of things, the greatest of American intrigue revelations which will explain all of your blindly bumping around not looking for answers to what your failed realities are.

You did not know that HAARP attacks on America and Europe are related to the turmoil swirling around Donald Trump? No you did not and no you will never figure this out and in my condition of being beaten down in trusting rich people to do the right thing and make generous donations for my recovery, you still expect me to make this all simple, do the work for you and explain it all to you.

Here is my day. 20 below, blizzard, me up running a Mr. Heater to try to keep the furnace from overloading and starting a fire or blowing out, thousands of dollars in the mother's burden of death, putting sweaters on the remaining goats hoping they will not freeze to death,  and trying to keep a baby calf in this world by daily putting it into a leaning barn without roof to shelter it from the weather.
I have small bridges to nowhere to try and cope. Today I had to drive 12 miles in a blizzard to get a 20 gallon propane tank, as my tank was clogged with dirt and a cobweb cocoon in the vent hole. Never happened before, but evil  sets its traps for me, like a tax preparer making a mistake on my taxes,  the mother not looking at the forms, and my discovering it and still sitting on it in a government shutdown which is a fake shutdown. I need peace and receive none.

I came across this photo of the mother's legs I had published after her fall, her water build up, 3 weeks before she died. It really looked like hell. Not one rich person made a generous donation and when the old woman died in my arms and I was dealing with that and a 7000 dollar funeral bill I was stuck with, I thought one rich person would do what was right, but none did.



Here am I faced with a dilemma again in God is talking to me. I realize how precarious my position is daily. I also realize the things I could publish would have me deader than that Jew, Seth Rich. It is like my being thankful I do not know the Missing Link who Robert Mueller has been heroically tracking down. It is amusing in President Donald Trump calls it a witch hunt and in this John Podesta had witches and spells in Hillary Clinton's midsts.

It is like Dean Henderson on Canada Free Press, posting a number of interesting revelations of his work and the work of others, which is the cartel. The quotes are illuminating and yet shrouded in those shadows of degrees of separation.


The Four Horsemen of Banking (Bank of America, JP Morgan Chase, Citigroup and Wells Fargo) own the Four Horsemen of Oil (Exxon Mobil, Royal Dutch/Shell, BP and Chevron Texaco); in tandem with Deutsche Bank, BNP, Barclays and other European old money behemoths. But their monopoly over the global economy does not end at the edge of the oil patch.
According to company 10K filings to the SEC, the Four Horsemen of Banking are among the top ten stock holders of virtually every Fortune 500 corporation.[1]
So who then are the stockholders in these money center banks?
This information is guarded much more closely. My queries to bank regulatory agencies regarding stock ownership in the top 25 US bank holding companies were given Freedom of Information Act status, before being denied on “national security” grounds. This is rather ironic, since many of the bank’s stockholders reside in Europe.
One important repository for the wealth of the global oligarchy that owns these bank holding companies is US Trust Corporation – founded in 1853 and now owned by Bank of America. A recent US Trust Corporate Director and Honorary Trustee was Walter Rothschild. Other directors included Daniel Davison of JP Morgan Chase, Richard Tucker of Exxon Mobil, Daniel Roberts of Citigroup and Marshall Schwartz of Morgan Stanley. [2]
J. W. McCallister, an oil industry insider with House of Saud connections, wrote in The Grim Reaper that information he acquired from Saudi bankers cited 80% ownership of the New York Federal Reserve Bank- by far the most powerful Fed branch- by just eight families, four of which reside in the US. They are the Goldman Sachs, Rockefellers, Lehmans and Kuhn Loebs of New York; the Rothschilds of Paris and London; the Warburgs of Hamburg; the Lazards of Paris; and the Israel Moses Seifs of Rome.
CPA Thomas D. Schauf corroborates McCallister’s claims, adding that ten banks control all twelve Federal Reserve Bank branches. He names N.M. Rothschild of London, Rothschild Bank of Berlin, Warburg Bank of Hamburg, Warburg Bank of Amsterdam, Lehman Brothers of New York, Lazard Brothers of Paris, Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York, Israel Moses Seif Bank of Italy, Goldman Sachs of New York and JP Morgan Chase Bank of New York. Schauf lists William Rockefeller, Paul Warburg, Jacob Schiff and James Stillman as individuals who own large shares of the Fed. [3] The Schiffs are insiders at Kuhn Loeb. The Stillmans are Citigroup insiders, who married into the Rockefeller clan at the turn of the century.

In ,the above, you are being told is how the US Treasury under Obama dumped trillions of dollars into these gatekeepers accounts for his prosperous Super Depression. These are the people who profit when the markets all and profit when the markets rise. This is the midst that in the NSA creates the fiction of Mark Zuckerberg to kite ad sales with fake users and spy on the psychological DNA of the primates evolving there. Mr. President's rewards of repatriated funds to these financial houses rose the stock market as Amazon repatriated overseas funds, instead of operating for profit on free Federal Reserve funds, change those debt shares to liquid shares, as all of that servicing the oil wells which are owned by Saudi Arabian banks.
Saudi Arabia loaned the money to drill the shale wells, and  when that oil is inflated to Americans robbing them, Saudi banks make the only profit in selling Americans their own oil. I told you all of this and maybe in the above you see the names which control that area of national defense which America built called HAARP, which has been turned on Europeans and American to create weather bombs, as in fake Polar Vortex  created to force Americans and Europeans to burn more fuel to try and stay alive.

All I wanted when the mother died was some rich people making up for that financial disaster, so that I could let go of the concerns in wearing myself out in endless prayers, in trying to find  a way, so I could pull out a little electric space heater, my psychological pacifier, lay down in front of it, go to sleep and shut the world out for the weeks I need to recover.
It seems small, but it is large to me, but even larger for the rich as they have not responded in kind for exclusives which are bigger than Watergate in the revelations.
In the next weeks you are going to find out what FDR was really up to in World War II from the mind of Adolf Hitler. What Dresden was really about and how the missing link is the reason Robert Mueller exits, and it is not Donald John Trump.

For other things, I have to be prudent in weighing the reality of how talking about the things God is talking to me about in this private conversation which is such child's play that can get me deader than the curious cat.  These are the large things. The illusions behind the shadow screen which are to remain hidden as no one else could reveal them.
I am not here to prove anything anymore, as I proved I can do this better than anyone ever will. I just want to sleep. I so want to sleep. I would like to rest, but there will not be rest this week. I want sunshine, green grass, a robin singing. I do not want this blog or the situation I am in. It is dangerous, difficult......no it is murderous and it is impossible.


I have more work to do so this post ends here. Sleep is a luxury I can not afford.




agtG