Monday, June 3, 2019

DC - Direct Current





As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

David wrote a nice note saying Happy Spring to us, but I have yet to find anyone who is stoked about spring in the United  States with HAARP. The Viking is spellbound yet in recover of ankle, where I think he should get a cane, and  go places, where he will wince and ask pretty girls for their help, providing of course Mother Viking will not skin him alive.
Richard and Stephanie are building a raft for the monsoon rains of Texas.Our world is one of bad roads, and one day of sun and others of Ireland weather, which belongs on Ireland as a drunken Mic could care less  if it rains or the Pope is pissing on his leg.


Happy spring LC and TL! I’m still stuck in the doldrums from April being mopey with dad’s funeral and work burnout. Hope to hear shortly about a new job and fresh start in Albuquerque. God willing!


I have been involved  in therapy though, a new beginning, in I have been killing things. TL and I dispatchd 6 skunks this spring which left an aroma around the yard, along with a coon. The Daniel Boone kind.

As "our place" is something God is working on as Uncle is being worked on in therapy in another state, I got permission to trap it, whereby I had an animal I could not figure out, until it unset his trap, tore a hole in it to get the dog food, and then I knew I had a boar coon.Well really two boar coons as I put a bullet in another one today. I quite enjoy this being attacked now, and coming back and putting lead into the remedy.

The other day we were driving over there and I saw something on the road. I thought it was a game bird at first, and then we thought it was a cat, when lo and behold it was a woodchuck. Richard and Stephanie already know the Ms. Cherry story of the coon chase a few weeks ago, but this was the zwei part in there I was  chasing the ground hog across the field, him stopping me aiming and away he went, and I figured he might go up a tree and there he did. And of course like the coon, CLICK, when I pulled the trigger.You rich people really have to come through with the cash as my 22 has about give up the ghost. The  donations we get are still going to the place and I am not going to give up on that.

So anyway, fiddling with that old Stevens, I got a new round in and this time it went CRACK. Pretty shot to the neck and Super X hollow points blow a hole out the other side in instant death. All I shoot are hollow point 39 grain Super X Winchester as things die with those things.

That is my therapy, a luxury in I get to kill things that are killing my stuff or shitting on my place. I figure this is all kind of Covenant stuff. I have pissed on the place. I have  shed blood on the place. I have dug in the soil, so that in the Name of Jehovah has got to be the kind of Promised Land stuff that Jacob was doing, but I have not slept on a rock there.
Oh yeah, there  is a big rock in the pasture, and I took TL out to see it, and  that thing was covered with coon shit. Yes now I know why as two coons this big shit as much as a fat steer.  Lord God the pile grew the size of that boulder.

So again that is what we have been up to as winter sucked, and we got hammered by things that should not be here, which are vermin which are now dead. It is a dilemma in we feel for David as his parent passed away and  was nothing like the mother in her death throws. Each day for us is complex in being glad she is no longer here to torment us. I think of the shit she pulled, how ungrateful she was........and then in the grocery today there stood her twin, looking at puzzle books, blocking the aisle, seeing us, and just fucking around not getting out of the way.........until she was done, and then it was whoosh flying down the aisle  for a 70 year old bat. It is like I would that old people like that had exit cords you could pull that would just poof them out of this world.

It is the problem I can not answer though in if you have a good parent, it affects children in a sorry way, and when you have a bad  parent, you have another sad scenario. I am at the point that I am at peace that I have a Father in Heaven, as TL quoted to me the other day the words of Jesus, that people have to give up all, even mother etc... to be with Him. I just had a hard lesson in it and TL's kindred are the same type in not having spoken to TL, since they deliberately sabotaged things as their isolation of TL thinking that this would surely draw TL back to that hell.

What I am looking forward to is our neighbor digging our new garden. That is  my short bridge.

I will continue to pray for all my children though and pray for David in his new adventure.


May the Lord bless David with the best outcome in a new job, to serve God and bring to David prosperity, security, joy, love,  peace and the calm of a life which is pleasing and satisfying in Jesus Name Amen and Amen, while keeping all evil and harm from him.


If you look at True Grit, the real one with John  Wayne  and the Jew one designed to alienate people from America, you see what I preach about in how media is designed to be dark and depressive, in affecting people. In John Wayne you have  the hope of a bright sky in him protecting the girl, and in Jeff Bridges there is just the dirty darkness of a drunk hiding behind a Quadroon.


It is a struggle in this life now, but in Christ, He overcomes all, in throwing all of our problems on Him and He will take care of us.

Nuff Said



agtG