Tuesday, February 18, 2020

What Plague has the Lord in Store........






As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

You can always tell when the rich and powerful are in trouble, they always start to try and cuddle up to you with a smile, when before they left you dead on the side of the road.

I have been feeling a great deal of anxiety, other people's anxiety. I will not go into details, but besides not enjoying it in empathy, as it is disquieting, I force myself to enjoy that God is giving no rest to wicked you, just as He is laying the punishing blows on my family for being like you.

Today the Word of the Lord is simple and really does not require any explanation.  It reminds me of Richard Boone in Big Jake, yelling at John Wayne, "How to you think the kid is going to get it, with a bullet or the machete?"


Ezekiel the Prophet

17  I will send famine and wild beasts against you, and they will leave you childless. Plague and bloodshed will sweep through you, and I will bring the sword against you. I the Lord have spoken."


This is the softening up process, before invasion and defeat. The Northern and Southern Kingdoms of Israel thought themselves so secure, until the chaos within broke them and nations outside made war against them.

I am going to close this out, as I have to make a post to taunt the rich and powerful, with a reminder of reality.

Nuff Said



agtG