Friday, May 22, 2020

Opening Up America






Michigan: Gretchen Whitmer seeds the nursing homes with COVID-19   thinker


As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I read and hear a number of blow hards about Coronavirus online and off, and from making claims about opening up America to having 100 relatives with the coof, it all is just not my experience with his virus.

I doubt if anyone reading this actually knows someone with the coof in their personal lives. In that, I share my personal experience of today as America is going hog wild opening up, as our town had restaurants open and when we were about done shopping at the grocery, a kid who was older than me in school stopped us and when I asked how it was going he said:

I just got off the phone with my daughter. Do you know that dairy operation outside of town? Well, my daughter is dating the owner's son, and one of the workers there just tested positive for the virus.

He was at our anniversary party this weekend, drunk, and there were 20 people there.

My daughter does not think she should come home, and is isolating with him. I told her that she has to tell the retirement home where she works what is going on, and she is going to have to put on a mask if she finishes her internship at the hospital in following an RN around.

This guy is the weekend manager at the store. His kid never stays home and was sick with something when this pandemic broke out. Now though the entire world has changed as even though it is degrees of separation, he had someone in his home, who was exposed to someone who has the virus.

The thing about this is, my neighbor is of the same family of these people, in cousins, and we have people a half mile away who were exposed to this virus and people 3 miles away who have this virus at their operation.
This is a dairy distribution company, so every major dairy for 200 miles has had contact with these people.

We have been fortunate here. Our worst outbreak was an Indian who for some unexplained reason went to see his mother in another state, who was sick with the virus, and then brought it back, and infected around 20 people.

I have seen what this spread is like. I have experienced what this virus is like in my own body and everything in me. tells me this is the biggest load of bullshit on the planet to open America up, and expose people to this virus deliberately, because that is what is taking place, the first wave was shunted, and now the next wave is being sent through America to get more people infected and dealt with.
We have been fortunate in our geezer homes have been unaffected as they took nuclear meltdown measures, now though a little flit exposed the geezers in town, and I would imagine all hell is going to break loose if she appears at the hospital and does not tell anyone.

I'm thankful for my helper in TL, who suggested we get our trip to town done, before things peaked here, and it looks like we have one bad situation which is being compounded. Social distancing aside, TL sprayed everything down with diluted bleach, I packed things away, our shoes were sprayed and are outside, and the pick up got a spray blast of Lysol and everything wiped down.

I really believe what is coming in this next wave is going to be worse than the first, because people do not take this virus seriously, beyond those morons in the coofer masks, who look like they last bathed when Washington crossed the Delaware, and it never occurs to them to wear latex gloves.

I stopped for gas and was standing their pondering about washing the windshield, and behind me was this troll from out of state, no gloves on, no nothing, but he was pumping gas and just scrubbing away with the squeegee.  That settled it, I was not getting shit on my hands from some toll, for a clean window.

I do wonder how many more people are going to get sick, crippled up and die, as this plague spreading is now nationalized. For some reason the liberals in their rat holes recognize the danger of it all and lock down, except for killing geezers in nursing homes. Otherwise, the people on the right are just asstard for the most part.

The Viking asked me how one does not take the serum when forced. I assume that if I do not hide well enough, that I would be starved out, which means dying. I had made up my mind there would be no hospital as I can not afford it. What I have has been signed over to TL and I'm in the Lord's hands if the hosing down we received does not have the inoculation which was intended by the protectors that be.

Seems a waste of live, but lots of lives are being wasted, and the Darwins are cocking the virus gun with regime support and firing away at the mass population.

This is an adventure, not a fun adventure, but an experience of being a deer during season in always wondering what the hell to do, before you move.

That is what opening up America, looks like in the brier patch.


Nuff Said


agtG