Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Laptop Lessons



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


The other night, I got up at around 2 AM to take a piss. Yes Sharyl Attkisson would use more flowered language or never allow anyone to think she pisses, but for me I was up and going to urinate, when I noticed this laptop was reflecting a blue light on the ceiling which was bright.

I was still in a brain fog and was thinking the light had to do with the battery charger, so I opened up the lid, as the processor was warm, and there was my desktop on display, and the Start Menu was open.

Now I know I shut this computer down, as I always shut it down. It is my habit that I do not trust sleep mode, so this computer was off. Yet it was on......and here is the kicker.


As soon as I touched the mouse and moved it to the start menu to shut the computer off, the computer immediately shut off.

Someone went into panic mode and bolted.

I do not have a trojan or a virus. There is no backdoor program running. This is high tech government shit which is involved here, like things which happened before in the Obama days. I have not checked who it is, but I know someone was in this computer, and no doubt has been in this computer previously as once is a pattern when it comes to high tech hacking.




agtG