Monday, August 9, 2021

Anthony Fauci Gets It Right




Dr. Ben Carson: The Delta Variant Is Very Contagious But It Is Not Very Virulent Or Powerful   rcp 


As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.






August 14, 2021


I must say that the problem is the Lamba variant which will kill everyone.



September 2, 2021


I have new information that it is the Lamba ++++++ which will kill everyone.



September 8, 2021


I mandate today that all the dead be vaxed and must wear masks.  We will begin digging up the dead today and mask them up to keep them from catching COVID.



September 20, 2021

I would like to announce that another variant has appeared, but as we have run out of Greek letters,  to combat this, I have mandated instead that fetuses will be vaxed in the womb.


September 30, 2021

I would state that we will begin vaxing women's eggs and a mandated solution to vax men's sperm in the scrotum. We are working on masks for the eggs and sperm.






October 1, 2021 AD in the year of our Lord.

I have got it right this time, humans are the virus and I will be vaxing Coronavirus to protect it from humans. I have adopted several spike proteins as my children and they will be vaxed too.



Nuff Said

agtG