Wednesday, September 29, 2021

But it was just a little syringe of the vax




 

Think of me as the vax, last night you wanted your son to fuck me, for your 
wet dreams, you wanted me to have your daughter as I couldn't get her preg,
but you woke up this morning to a night you don't remember with me posted
online and your wife just found out she got pregnant by my tranny cock.

Yeah I'm the vax that keeps on giving.

As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I'm sitting here fuming over the vax, not for me, well for me, but because how it has turned my neighbors into shitheads. I mean big shitheads, like king kong turd shitheads, that their tude is pissing me off. Their turdiness is putting me into jeopardy which God I pray saves me out of. I am praying a world of hurt on these turd balls, and as of this day, I no longer am going to morn vaxed people as I thought I would.

Here is what comforts me some.


Rense Photos 



The blood on the left is what my blood looks like. The blood on the left is what the blood of the vax lepers is.

Here is another photo of the vaxed, on dialysis 



The vaxed have clots that looks like red rope licorice.





Just a caveat, having red rope licorice clots in your veins is not a prescription to long life.

Yeah I'm still pissed at low performance caused by the vax, but in the long game on the long haulers, I got game, God;s game.



Nuff Said



agtG