Friday, September 30, 2022

One who flew to High

 




As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


In the Bible it mandates that parents who have reprobate children to bring them to the Elders by the city gait, denounce them, and then the reprobate is taken out of the city and stoned to death. In this way the community and nation is saved from worse problems of bastard children, rapes, robberies, betrayals and murder.


People always want to know about the personal stuff in my life, with the animals. I rarely share things as evil people end up harming and murdering my animals by their evil thoughts.


This is about Poot or the Puntz though who on August 12th, met his end.

I saved this kitten from death in the first of October when the mother was alive. Had him in the oven with a gas pilot lit (door open) for two weeks keeping him warm and he did not stop eating. I brought him in on impulse as I thought he dead laying there in the cold. I fed the cats though and up he jumped and I thought, "Well you are going to be dead in this cold", and for his fate his two siblings were killed by other cats. I should have not touched that cat or threw him against the side of the building to kill him then, as it would have been more merciful.


You remember the wincing in you from above, because when the Great Tribulation comes, your ideas now are going to get you into lots of trouble and dead by your Norwegian compassion.

Norwegians have this idea that they must rally to some underdog, and  feels sorry for them. Yes we have a Norwegian who does this over trannies, but this tranny is setting an example of perversion which will get others raped and he has almost killed several people in vehicle wrecks, but the state will not fire him for fear of being sued.


The mother like she did with all animals made the animal of Poot into a psychosis. She constantly fed him for "love" shown to her, which made him allergic, so he shit blood, and was in pain in shitting, so when he shit in the litter box, he got about half in and went tearing out of the box. She embued this cat with lots of bad traits from biting, scratching to just being anti social.

He literally shit and pissed all over the house, and I did more laundry and floor scrubbing that wasted my life.


I gave him over 3 years after the mother died to reform. He had his moments, but nothing is more wonderful than getting up in the middle of the night and stepping in a pile of cat shit and having to clean that all up tracked all over the house.


I weighed the options in the Lord. Poot was not trained to be outside in he could not hunt. Our main tom cat currenlty has his lip tore off from a rival neighbor tom cat, so Poot did not know how to fight and would get killed. If I put him into a shed, the loneliness and weather would have killed him slowly. Some might say "Take him to a shelter", Yeah like jack and shit, a cat that bites and claws, is half wild, is going to be adopted and some asshole is going to let the thing outside where Poot would die a miserable death after more suffering. The only solution for him was for me to put him down.


I had considered cutting his nuts off, as we have another cat in heat perpetually who Poot was always trying to get on. The nuts gone did not solve the shitting and pissing or the attack problem.

See we had a plumber in who must have kicked that cat, and for that the cat would ambush me and rip open my back legs. When we got hosed down with Coronavirus immunity twice, the people who did that were in the house twice and the cat was nuts both times in you could not do a thing with him.


I can not afford the vet fee for putting down an animal. Dead is dead and it is my responsibility which few people will be responsible for. So I prayed, as the last thing I wanted was an eye bulge shot or a miss in the cage, and Poot was ok in being taken out, but when he saw the gun, he knew what was coming. I was not going to tell him as I have tried explaning things and animals do not like the explanation, so ignorance is better.


Just like that though the Lord intervened, and Poot calmed down and put his head up and I put a shot into the back of his skull perfectly straight down, he dropped, and never twitched. He bled of course, which I washed out of the cage, but as the grave was dug and blessed and God asked to take the cat to Heaven, Poot was buried and I was relieved.


I had almost shot him 3 days previous as he was upset I was moving piles of clothes out to JYG's shed and he clawed me. This morning which set all this in motion was he was on the other cat\, fangs sunk in to the neck and he was growling and hissing at me.  I knew it was a matter of time before he tore me open again, and I was not goig to wait for that reason to get me motivated enough to do things, so not wanting this outcome, but no other alternatives, Poot is now soil.


The Holy Ghost is good as I am relieved. The house is going to air out from cat piss and cat shit. I will still be finding this cats shit as he shit on a shirt I was going to wear and this morning I found a shit stain on a sheet set I was going to put on the bed. The mother is at fault for all of this, but this closes the chapter on that horrid woman now too as her marks on the world are ended.


There is going to be a great deal of this when people start starving and dump their cats and dogs off in the city and country. Numbers will die and get ate, others will band together and kill even people as the irresponsible dump their troubles onto others.


You will have a great deal of this in your homes. You will be like that Black mama, crying out in court over her raping murdering son, "Not my baby", as the small things, like Teddy Roosevelt said in good times, become the felon in the worst of times.


Like Adolf Hitler, Poot had some good moments like most people do. I remember him in my pocket going for walks as he was really little. I remember him going Rabid Kitty as I petted him and he went to sleep in his rage in a second. I also remember the times he tore me open for no reason. I gave the cat the time to reform and he tried, but it was beyond him.


I will never rescue another cat. NEVER. Our cats outside are mean and vicous murderers. The neighbor's cats are worse and why I shoot the cats that get dumped off here as I tried being nice and all it got me was more horrid situations. One of our cats actually ate Poot's mother, and I feed these cats twice a day. Cats are just left wing vile in consuming their own.


This closes the chapter on the mother, thank God, and the bad things she sowed into this world. Was not an animal she associated with which was not ruined, much like my brother.

I would that it could have been different, as God wants things to be different too for people, but that is free choice and there comes a time when the reprobate refuses to be civil and society must have limits to protect itself.


Nuff Said



agtG


agtG