Wednesday, March 1, 2023

She Drives Me Crazy




As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


I like watching old series, like Gunsmoke as they are wonderful presents to open in guessing who is going to guest star early in their careers. In this Aunt Thede, I spotted Dyan Cannon, and was right that it was her.

I did not wait and went to IMDB to check and there she was. She had her big movie in that disgusting Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice. I loved watching Bob Culp, he was in Gunsmoke too, and Natalie Wood, who did not think she was the most beautiful woman ever.






In looking at Natalie Wood I saw a movie poster and smiled as I learned something. One of my favorite songs is She Drives Me Crazy by the Fine Young Cannibals I never really thought about that odd band name, and the reality is it came from this obscure movie, starring Natalie Wood and Robert Wagner.



Oct 10, 2017 ... Fine Young Cannibals - She Drives Me Crazy (Official Video).



agtG