Thursday, September 14, 2023

Why you are Unfit for the End Times




As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


I do not share a great deal of our lives, but enough of them as a teaching lesson to each of you. We all are pretty aware that we have entered what seems the Great Trib, and that things are on edge in our survival.

I can tell you that each of you has become more selfish and in trying to survive, most of you have abandoned Christian virtue. I know this by the absence of most of you people with money in not donating. You really are laying up evidence to bring the Judgment line of Christ in not caring for Him through others,  and telling you to depart as He never knew you.

I'm not going to reveal the basis of what follows in  God in this as you have gone cut throat as it is none of your business what is going on in my personal life, if you have not been a faithful member of our family.

We were looking for someone to do something for TL and myself, and it was personal. This was a big event in our lives and something that would be in your lives quite personal. I was looking around and there just happened to be no one legally capable of the job. That is about the time, I remembered someone who had been pretty hard shunned out of most of the communities around the Brier. I spotted him in a shop and I told TL this past summer, "Let's get him to do what we want".

I knew where he worked, and ventured over to ask him if he could do what we wanted.

He said he could, but he wanted to talk to us about things and fill us in on his past trouble.

When I say he was ostracized. I mean this guy was a leper in the population. He had been forced to resign, he had his marriage destroyed, he had lost his job, he was homeless and he was left for dead. I know how that is from this blog and from life. satan has unloaded on him and it just kept getting worse.


Now I ask you as you have been sitting on your ass, what good things you have been up to? How many lives have you saved? How many times have you walked into impossible situations, as you preen about what a wonderful person you are?

I did not ask to be involved in any of this. This was God. The same God Who spoke about the Good Samaritan, you probably need reminding about that, in that was a story of a guy beat almost to death and robbed, and all the proper Jews passed by on the other side of the road, and it was a scum of the earth half breed Samaritan that the Jews despised who did the right thing in saving that beat up man.

This was God's doing, and I did not make excuses, we jumped in and did what needed to be done. God showed the situation and we never shirked it. I knew this would harm our reputation, I knew it would be gossip, I knew I would get glares, and we did the right thing a we are rugged individualists in being Protestant Christians who live by the orders of God in CARING for others.

Now the people who have bee faithful in supporting this blog, have a blessing in this work which God is doing through us. My wings cover them as Christ's cover me. Those who just thank me with a note and have no idea what I'm talking about, have tapped into this. Someday they will be getting rewards from Christ and in humility will say, "Ah I never did that and probably would not have done that as I was afraid" but Jesus will say, "You remember that Lame Cherry? I was working through her and you helped keep her going, so you have a reward in that, because you invested in that".

I do not take any credit in any of this. This is God and God chose to work through me. That is what all Christians are here for and I do not need a threat of a big fish to eat me to get me to follow a situation I know God is working in.


God through us, gave this person a friend. God re established a base in life  that this person was validated again in who they were. This is not some over night miracle. It takes time and I do not have time or money, but yes our widow's mite did come into play as we fed this guys kids. I'm not relating that for a pat on the back, but you with your fortunes don't do a blessed thing, because you are nothing God can work through. You may think you are hot shit, you may have the big shots texting you, but when is  God ever tapping you to save someones life?  That question says it all about you.

With all the problems TL and I have in life in trying to survive, God moved me and chose us to work through, because we were dependable and not going to ever add to this person's problems. 

By God's Grace, I walk in, when everyone else is walking out. I don't enjoy any of this, and that is integral as if you want the attention, want the glory, are glomming onto this shit like you feed off of it, you are the last people to help anyone. I did not pray for any of this nor did I seek it out. I just happen to be the person that God knows when something impossible needs to get done, I will do it whether I like it or not.

I dislike people. I'm uncomfortable around people as I feel what they are. I'm anti social. I would rather mind my own business. The reason God has me on this blog is I do not want attention, I will not be seduced by being a celebrity and none of this is going to change me to let people down.

If you do not like the realities of the reflections of all that you are, just remember the person you are now is what you hardened into as a life achievement of what you chose. You are going to be that person in all the trouble which is going to keep growing. You can be as self centered and ruthless as you are, but being cut throat is not who is going to number the few who will be carried through this.

I know God directs my steps, my life, not because I'm special, but because I make myself available for God to work through. I have a purpose in God's Will. God requires something done, He has weighed me and knows I will by Him get things done.

God is given all the credit. For me, it is reward enough for me that He has accomplished restoring someone who was destroyed by using me. All Glory and Honor belong to God. I do not want it.

For all the prep that people have done, unless you have a use by God, all the beans, the guns, the money you have are going to only have one purpose, and that is to be used by others when you are dead, because God can not work through you as you are unfit.


25 On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

26 “What is written in the Law?” he replied. “How do you read it?”

27 He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’[a]; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[b]

28 “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”

29 But he wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”

30 In reply Jesus said: “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead. 

31 A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. 

32 So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side

. 33 But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. 

34 He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him.

 35 The next day he took out two denarii[c] and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’

36 “Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?”

37 The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”

Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.”


I'm the one who God chose to write the time line to put Trump into office. I'm the one who God worked through to rehabilitate one person.

Either you had a part in this or you chose long ago to not.

You think the big stories matter most. No it is the small stories which make you fit for the End Times.


Nuff Said



agtG